Defying Gravity: How to Win at Weightlifting
The most unique book ever written on the sport of competitive weightlifting
This book deals exclusively with the final two weeks of preparation prior to a contest. The most critical final two weeks.
* Training the final two weeks
* Nutrition down the home stretch
* The role of mental preparation
* Warming up properly
* Sex (everyone''s favorite)
* Some old Indian tricks
* Using biorhythms to advantage
* Handling drugs
Table of Contents
Plus much more useful information dealing with the final countdown before a meet. There are also lots of stories and a dash or two of utter nonsense.
Five Starr Productions